全球化的時代,除了廣交外國朋友外,更有可能在工作上需要使用到商業書信。學會這些,你的信件讓人更加刮目相看。

問候

1. How have you been?(最近好嗎?)

2. How is your new project going?(你案子進行還順利嗎?)

3. Hope you have a good trip back.(祝你案子進行順利。)

行動

4. I suggest we have a con-call tonight at 9:30pm. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.(我建議今天晚上9點我們來進行電話會議,請讓我知道你跟BEN是否有時間參加。)

5. I would like to call a meeting in the afternoon about our annual plan.(我希望今天下午能就本年度計劃開會討論。)

6. I want to talk to you over the phone regarding the new project.(我要跟你透過電話討論新專案。)

諮詢資訊/回饋/建議

7. Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know.(如果檔案開啟有問題請馬上與我聯絡。)

8. Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on budget.(謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對預算建議。)

9. Feel free to give your comments.(歡迎隨時提出您的建議,並不吝指教。)

10. Please call me if you have any questions.(如果有什麼問題,請打電話給我。)

11. Your comments and suggestions are welcome!(歡迎您提供建議!)

12. It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior.(請整理您的客戶使用行為或是使用者經驗的相關訊息給我。)

13. At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.(如果可以,我希望你能仔細審查這件事。)


圖片|來源

Give feedback 意見回饋

14. Please see comments below.(請看以下的評論。)

15. My answers are in blue below.(我的回覆用藍色字體標示。)

16. I add some comments to the document for your reference.(我在這篇文章上面已經備註,敬請參考。)

Attachment 附件

17, I attach the evaluation report for your reference.(附件是我的評估報告內容,敬請參閱並回覆您的意見。)

18. Attached please find today's meeting notes.(今天的會議記錄在附件裡。)

19. For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.(其它相關的個人資料請詳閱本附件。)